My name is Katy Parcell and I am a senior at Hickman High School!
Last year I got involved in Kewps United, which is a club with the purpose of connecting RISE (special education) students with general education students. This year I am serving as President of Kewps United, and this club sponsored me for Homecoming Court at Hickman High School. As a part of Homecoming activities, each person selects a charity to support. I am raising money for the United Challenge.
The United Challenge is an event held in April where teams from Battle High School, Hickman High School, Rock Bridge High School, and Rosita compete in a variety of skills challenges, races, and events throughout one day. The purpose of the United Challenge is to bridge the gap, socially and physically, between regular and special education students. Each participant of the Challenge will receive a t-shirt and a commemorative medal, and each school receives a plaque to display. At the event, dinner will also be served. Funding comes only from generous donations and sponsorships, and all proceeds from this auction will support the United Challenge.
Thank you for your support!
ALL PAYMENTS FROM THIS AUCTION GO DIRECTLY TO the United Challenge.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Atterberry Auction & Realty Company.
AUCTION CLOSING: The bidding on this Auction will close Thursday, September 29th starting at 12:00PM (CST).
This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING! If a bid has been placed on a lot within the last FIVE minutes of the auction, bidding will be extended on the lot until no bids have been placed for FIVE minutes. This only effects lots with last minute bids. Any lot not bid on in the last FIVE minutes will continue to close at their normal times. An example would be if you were participating in an Online Auction that closed at 12:30 p.m and you placed your bid at 12:28 p.m. That lot would be extended until 12:33 p.m. and would keep extending FIVE minutes after each new bid is placed. It will stop extending when no bid has been placed for FIVE minutes.
MAXIMUM BIDDING. When you place your MAX BID, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. Someone else must bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid, up to your max, in the increments specified. If someone has entered a MAX BID on an item you place a MAX BID on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder, or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID.
If a computer or mobile device are not accessible during the close of the auction for you to receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you enter your MAX BID when bidding. Your MAX BID would be considered the maximum amount you are willing to pay for your item. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it.
OUT BID NOTICES: When registering for your online bidding account you can choose to have out bid notices sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid credit card required for bidding approval. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
PAYMENT: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment are credit/debit card.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: You will receive an email with your invoice following the end of the auction with confirmation of items won and the purchase total. Your credit card on file will automatically be charged for your purchase(s) immediately following the close of the auction on Thursday, September 29 at 12:00PM (CST).
PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS: Please use the link to Sign Up Genius in the invoice email to schedule your pickup. Pickup is Saturday October 1st from 9-11 AM. Other arrangements can be made by contacting Katie Parcell at [email protected]
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph. Occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. Please read the item description.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times.
Special Terms of Sale:
1. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Atterberry Auction & Realty Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the Online Auction. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet Bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the MAX BID feature and elect for OUT BID notifications via email, text message or both. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
2. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning Bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful Bidder. Auctioneer will not honor a mistake.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Charity. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the Seller.
4. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Charity from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold here under; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auctioneer and Charity from any liability.
5. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Charity, by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
6. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Charity make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.