Please contact our office for General Real Estate Terms as those differ from auction to auction.
What You Need To Know About The Online Personal Property Auction Terms
(You Are Required To Approve The Complete List Of Auction Terms Before Bidding On Any Online Auction. Please Read Those Completely As The Following Are Just Highlights.)
- Buyer's Premium: A 10% buyers premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $110.00.
- Payment Methods: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, cashiers check, wired money or personal check. No out of state checks, please. There is a 3.5% convenience fee unless paid by wired money, personal check, cashiers check or cash. Payment must be made at Pick-up prior to loading items. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase(s), plus buyers premium(s), if payment has not been received by the end of the scheduled pick-up time. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed.
- Shipping: If you need your item(s) shipped, please contact our office immediately after the auction closes. We can ship small items and some larger items via the USPS or UPS. If you win larger items that need to be shipped, you (the bidder) are responsible for contacting a shipping company and arranging the packing, shipping payment, and shipping of your item(s).
- Preview: The preview is normally the day before the auction closes. Please look at the specific auction for dates and times.
- Pick-Up: The payment & pick-up is usually the day following the closing of the auction. Please look at the specific auction for dates and times.
- Haul Charge & After Hours Charge: There will be a required minimum haul charge for any items that we have to haul back to our office because you missed the pick-up day. There is also a required minimum after hours charge for meeting our staff after the assigned pick-up day to pick-up your items. The auction company reserves the right to change the amount of the charge depending on the auction.
- What To Bring To The Pick-Up: Please bring any tools, boxes, packing materials & manpower you may need to remove your items.