The owners and staff at Atterberry Auction and Realty Company are taking heed the new challenges each one of us face daily with the outbreak of COVID-19. These are uncharted times many of us have never dealt with and hope to never see again in our lifetime. As a company, we have been working from home since our City and County stay-at-home ordinance went into effect March 15, 2020.
According to our state and local government, the personal property side of our business is non-essential. We will continue to hold online personal property auctions with the understanding we will not conduct previews or pickups until the current stay at home order is lifted. Online personal property auctions, which end before the stay-at-home order is lifted will be handled in the following manner:
- Payment will be collected upon the end of each personal property auction via credit card or check. Someone from our office will contact you via phone to coordinate payment.
- Since we are currently unable to hold pickups you have the option for us to ship your items. You will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Otherwise, we will hold items until pickup is allowed.
- Once pickup is allowed, we are implementing a scheduled pickup program using SignUp Genius.
- After an auction has ended, winning bidders will receive an email with their invoice attached. The email will include a link to SignUp Genius.
- Click on the link and we will have timeslots for winning bidders to select from and reserve their pickup time.
- We are limiting the number of people who will be at the property at the same time.
- You must arrive at your scheduled time to meet one of our staff and receive your purchases safely.
- If you arrive at a pickup , but did not to schedule a pickup time on SignUp Genius, you will have to wait for one of our staff members to have an open timeslot.
- If you cannot make it to one of the scheduled pickup times available on SignUp Genius, you will be responsible to contact Atterberry Auction and Realty Company immediately and make arrangements for pickup.
With these parameters set in place we are curbing the effect of COVID-19. After all, our number one concern is protecting you, buyer and/or seller, families, friends, community and our staff.
We greatly appreciate the patronage you have shown us over the years and your continued support of our local business. We look forward to serving you in anyway. Please stay safe and healthy.
Atterberry Auction and Realty Company
Tim and Crystal Elliott