SPACIOUS 1 1/2 STORY HOME, 4 +/- AC., DETACHED 3 CAR GARAGE
Hallsville Schools, Perfect Home For A Growing Family!
Open House / Inspection: Tuesday, May 7th From 5:00 pm To 6:00 pm & Tuesday, May 14 From 12:00 pm To 1:30 pm
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bath Brick Home On Blacktop With 3,200 +/- Square Feet
• 30ft. x 40ft Detached 3 Car Garage / Workshop & Attached 2 Car Garage
• Cozy Living Room With Wood Burning Fireplace, Stone Hearth & Vaulted Ceiling
• Country Style Eat-in Kitchen With Pergo Flooring, Sliding Door Leading To Deck Overlooking Salt Water In-Ground Swimming Pool
• Cozy Family Room With Woodstove & Stone Hearth, Primitive Barn Siding Walls
• Recreation Room With Wet Bar, Brick Floor & Primitive Barn Siding Walls
• Attached In-Law Apartment On Main Level With Kitchenette / Dining Area, Full Bath With Laundry, Spacious Bedroom / Living Room Combination
Note: This Property Needs Some Updating, But Is An All Brick One Owner Home. You Get It All, A Lot Of Living Space, Acreage, Country Living, Easy Access To Columbia Or Hallsville.
This Auction Features Two Homes, Each Property Will Be Offered Individually. Bidding Will Stay Open Until Bidding Is Complete For Both Properties.
7220 E. Hwy HH, Columbia, MO
Online Bidding Ends: Tuesday, May 21st At 12:30 p.m.
For More Information Or How To Purchase This Property At Auction, Call Your Real Estate Auction Specialists: Atterberry Real Estate Auctioneers 573-474-9295 or Email: [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
The acreage will be sold by the tract, not by the acre. Acreage amount was obtained from the Boone County Assessor. There will not be a survey.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser andor Purchaser’s AgentBroker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Review All Property Exceptions, Easements, Restrictions, Etc. Applicable To The Property And To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure And On Auction Website Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company.