ONLINE LAND & HOME AUCTION
40 Acres +/- (Open & Wooded)
Secluded Property In Hallsville Schools
• 2,400 + Sq. Ft. Ranch Style 2 Bedroom Home With 2 Additional Non-Conforming Bedrooms
• Spacious Living Room With Hardwood Flooring, Brick Hearth & Woodstove Insert
• Large Family Room With French Doors Leading To Office / TV Room
• Spacious Eat-in Kitchen With Some Newer Updates
• Enclosed Rear Porch Leading To Covered Rear Concrete Porch
• Covered Front Porch With Aluminum Handicap Ramp
• Updated Roof, Siding, Furnace With Heat Pump & C/A
• 60’ x 100’ Metal Pole Barn With Shop Area
• 40’ x 80’ Metal Pole Barn With Shop Area & 4-Bays With One Bay For Motorhome Or Camper
• Stocked Pond & An Abundance Of Wildlife
Inspection Dates: Thurs., July 18th & July 25th, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Note: If You’re Looking For Peace & Tranquility Here It Is! Conveniently Located 2 Miles East of Hallsville off Hwy. OO. What A Wonderful Place To Raise A Family or For Livestock.
Online Bidding Ends: Thursday, August 1st At 12:30PM
9150 E. Owens School Rd., Hallsville, MO
For Terms, Details, Or Bidding Assistance, Call Your Real Estate At Auction Specialists: Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, 573-474-9295 Or Email: [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
The acreage (if applicable) will be sold by the tract, not by the acre. Acreage amount was obtained from the County Assessor. There will not be a survey.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser andor Purchaser’s AgentBroker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Review All Property Exceptions, Easements, Restrictions, Etc. Applicable To The Property And To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure And On Auction Website Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company.