Exceptional 2 ½ Acres With Church Or Office Building
Offered At Auction
Just North Of Bass Pro, Hotel, Menards, Offices
Open House / Inspection: Tuesday, July 30th & August 6th, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Newer Well Built 3,400 +/- Sq. Ft. Building, Zoned (O-P) Planned Office
• Approved For Future Development
• Large Concrete Drive With 25 +/- Parking Spaces & Covered Entry
• Perfect For Dental, Doctor, Bank, Accountant, Law Office Or Real Estate
• 1,500 S.F. +/- Main Auditorium W/ Vaulted Ceiling & Lg. Windows Overlooking Grounds
• Open Floor Plan That Could Easily Be Made To Fit Your Needs
• 2 Large Classrooms / Offices
• Within 4 Miles Of Downtown Columbia
Note: This Property Is Currently A Church But Has So Many More Potential Uses. It Is Well Designed And Well Cared For. With Its Location Right Off Hwy. 63 And Easy Access To I-70 It Would Be Great For Your Business!
3681 Mexico Gravel Road, Columbia, MO
Online Bidding Ends: Tuesday, August 13 At 12:30 p.m.
For Terms, Additional Information, Or How To Buy This Property At Auction, Contact Your Real Estate Auction Specialists: Atterberry Auction & Realty Co. (573) 474-9295 Or Email: [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
The acreage (if applicable) will be sold by the tract, not by the acre. Acreage amount was obtained from the Boone County Assessor. There will not be a survey.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Review All Property Exceptions, Easements, Restrictions, Etc. Applicable To The Property And To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure And On Auction Website Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company.