115 +/- Acres With Two Large Buildings
JUST OFF HWY. 87 IN HOWARD CO., MO
Viewing Dates: Saturday, Feb. 22nd, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm & Tuesday, Feb. 25th, 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
• Newer 40’ x 50’ Machine Shop
• 52’ x 97’ Barn/Shop With Living Quarters, Horse Stalls & More
• Approx. 17 Ac. Tillable, Remaining Mixture Of Pasture & Woods
• Wonderful Building Sites With County Water & Electric
• Approx. One Quarter Mile Blacktop Road Frontage
• Wildlife Galore
• 3 Ac. +/- Stocked Lake & Smaller Pond Perfect For Livestock
• Located Only 8 Miles South of Glasgow or 16 Miles +/- North From I-70/Boonville Exits
Note: The Opportunities Are Endless With This Beautiful Acreage!!
Online Bidding Ends: Tuesday, March 3rd at 12:30 pm
272 State Route K, Glasgow, MO
For Information & Details, Call Your Real Estate At Auction Specialists: Atterberry Auction & Realty Co, 573-474-9295 Or Email: [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
The acreage will be sold by the tract, not by the acre. Acreage amount was obtained from the County Assessor. There will not be a survey.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Review All Property Exceptions, Easements, Restrictions, Etc. Applicable To The Property And To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure And On Auction Website Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company.