TRANQUIL SOUTHWEST SETTING – NEAR PARK & SHOPPING
Open House / Inspection: Monday, September 11 & 18 • 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
• 3,000 + Sq. Ft. Ranch Style Home
• 3 Or Potential 4th Non-Conforming Bedroom & 2 ½ Baths
• Beautifully Landscaped On 1.3 +/- Acres
• Large Living Room / Dining Room With Wood Burning Brick Fireplace
• Spacious Eat-in Kitchen With Kenmore Appliances & Pantry
• Mostly Finished Basement With Large Family Rm.
• 13’10” x 20’+ 10’ x 10’8” Covered Rear Patio & Large Uncovered Patio
• Detached 12’ x 30’ Garage / Workshop With Concrete Floor & Electric
• 12’ x 24’ Versa Tube Carport On Concrete & Lawn Shed
Note: This Is A Must See Property. If You Like The Convenience Of Living In Town, But Want A Private Setting With Mature Trees And Landscaping On Your Own 1.3 Acres, Here It Is! This Property Sits Across From Bellwood Subdivision & Is Sure To Fit Your Needs.
Online Bidding Ends: Monday, September 25th @ 12:30 p.m.
316 Strawn Road, Columbia, MO
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding on September 25th.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer / broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company. Announcement Day of Auction Take Priority Over All Advertising.
Under Contract: No
City Taxes: $
Total Taxes: $