Sells To High Bidder – No Minimum Bid
Wonderful (Old Southwest Location) Near Stadium, Trails & University!
Open House / Inspection Dates: Wednesday, June 14 & June 21 From 12:00 To 1:00 p.m.
• 1930’s 1 ½ Story Home On Large Corner Lot
• 2,100 +/- Square Feet With 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths
• Large Sunroom / Family Room With Wood Floor & Large Windows For Light
• Full Unfinished Walkout and Up Basement
• Features Include – Private Backyard With Stone Patio, Hardwood Flooring, Architectural Roof, Wood Stove Insert, Large Covered Front Porch, Sprinkler System, Large American Chestnut Tree & More!
Note: If You’ve Always Wanted In The Old Southwest, Close To University, Stadium & Shopping, Without Spending An Arm & Leg, This Is It! Home Needs Some Updating, But Has A Wonderful Spacious Yard & Lots Of Character.
Online Bidding Ends: Wednesday, June 28th @ 12:30 p.m.
910 S. Greenwood Avenue, Columbia, MO
Terms: $5,000.00 (non-refundable earnest money) down day of auction. Remaining balance due within 30 days. A 4% buyers fee applies to final bid. Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer / broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company. Announcement Day of Auction Take Priority Over All Advertising.
Under Contract: No
City Taxes: $
Total Taxes: $